The pressure piece can be replaced by a tip and lengthened, as required.
The small pressure spindle is secured with an unscrewing lock to stop any accidental withdrawal.
The small pressure spindle is secured with an unscrewing lock to stop any accidental withdrawal
Preparation for use:
1. Before using, check whether the pressure spindle is screwed far enough out of the cap, so that the pressure pad is in the initial position in the hydraulic cylinder.
2. Unscrew the cap from the spindle body. For this purpose, first slacken off the grub screw.
3. Screw the spindle body from beneath into the cross piece of the puller until the body protrudes approx. 60 mm from the cross piece.
4. Screw the cap onto the spindle body until the stop, and then fix it in position by turning in the grub screw.
Use and operation: e.g. HSP3
5. place puller and pre-tension spindle body with wrench SW 41
6. screw pressure spindle SW 17 into cap. The hydraulics are used. The stroke of the pressure piece in the hydraulic cylinder is max. 12 mm. The hydraulically released workpiece can be completely removed by turning the spindle body with the cap SW 41.
7. after use, the pressure spindle SW 17 is turned back to its initial position and the pressure pad is pressed into the hydraulic cylinder